You must be knowing about the invincible and epidemic COVID-19 virus, that has locked the whole world. The first report of this previously-unknown virus emerged in Wuhan, a city in eastern China. Due to COVID-19, more than 6, 63,740 people have been infected till now and approx. 30,870 deaths have been recorded. (data taken from WHO Website on 29.03.2020) The saddest part is that these figures are still growing as it’s increasing at a very high speed across the globe and its very important that you prevent yourself from Corona Virus. As per WHO more than 202 Countries, areas or territories are affected from the Corona Virus.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a deadly SARS-COV2 treacherous virus which falls under a family of viruses causing illnesses ranging from common cold to severe diseases such as SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome and MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome). Do you remember “SARS-COV”? In 2003, “Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus” caused an eruption of disease in China and Hong Kong and caused a global red alert. That SARS-COV and the present COVID-19 belongs to the same virus family. It is very much important that you stay safe and take precautions to not get infected with this Corona Virus. Today, we will discuss on how you can prevent yourself from corona virus infection. Let’s begin.
How Does Unconquerable COVID-19 Spread?
When a person coughs or sneezes, the COVID-19 virus is spread through saliva droplets from person to person in their surroundings. These infected droplets can be found on the hands, any surface, fabric or any other things. As a resultant, a normal person also gets infected by COVID-19, when he/she touches any infected hand, mouth, nose, eyes, any surface or thing. Therefore, it is very much essential that you prevent yourself from corona virus infection and stop the virus from entering your body.
What are symptoms of Corona Virus Infection?
Symptoms of corona virus infection are very mild to severe. People may develop the symptoms within 10 to 15 days of getting infected to corona virus. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) the symptoms of corona virus infection are very similar to the common cold symptoms. Some of the common symptoms are –
- Shortness of breath or trouble in breathing
- Pressure in the chest or chest pain
- Bluish lips or face
- Mild headache
Prevent Yourself from Corona Virus Infection
In this pandemic situation created due to the plague, everyone should follow the concept of “Precautions is better than Cure!” At present, no vaccine is available to fight against Coronavirus (COVID-19). Therefore, you need to strictly follow the below given life-saving guidelines in your mind to prevent yourself from corona virus.
- Wash your hands in the interval of every 15 to 20 minutes, with a normal soap or any medicated soap steadily, especially before eating or blowing your nose, sneezing or coughing.
- Cover your nose and mouth with medicated mask properly.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with naked hand.
- Use medicated or alcoholic based sanitizer to sanitize your palm and hand every 20 minutes, especially when you are surrounded with some people.
- Stand or sit at least at the distance of “1 meter or 3 feet” to any people who is suffering from acute illness.
- Follow the strict guidance of our government to stay at home and keep self-isolated from others.
- Do not touch any substance when you are outside of your home.
- Avoid travelling anywhere till it gets controlled.
- If you are having a feeling of any kind of illness or having symptoms, no need to worry. Visit your doctor and consult for accurate diagnosis.
The emergence of this new epidemic global infection has become much more dangerous and hazardous than AIDS, Cancer or SARS. COVID-19 has reshaped thinking at both national and International level. This threat is not just a matter of national level but it’s a global threat. We all have to follow the rules and curriculum of our nation. All you need to do is to just take precautions to prevent yourself from corona virus and win over this biomedical war.
Stay at Home & Save your Lives.